- Shiraz - Cabernet WOMS 2006
- Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Play your "big wine, big food" cards now.
- Match with lamb, beef or game, cooked outdoors or open-pit.
- Pair with a gorgonzola-topped, pan-seared filet mignon
- or roast mutton kebabs.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, leather , smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black fruits, oak, forest floor
- Glass-staining and palate-blasting, Kaesler's '06 WOMS (Weapon of Mass Seduction) is a muscular, yet sexy Barossa blend culled from 40-50 year old dry-farmed vines and aged for 18 months in new, 2nd & 3rd fill Burgundian barriques. 2006 represents only the third (2002 & 2004) vintage of WOMS, its production being relegated to exceptional vintages only. WOW!
Write Your Own Review