- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match the boldness of the meal to the boldness of the wine.
- Pair with grilled steaks topped with gorgonzola,
- baked potato with sour cream
- and molten chocolate for dessert.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black currant, blueberry, oak
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, creme de cassis, licorice
- Screenwriter Robert Kamen (with Phil Coturri) first cleared land on the rugged slopes of the Mayacamus mountains in 1980 with the expressed interest of planting the highest quality Cabernet Sauvignon and farming it organically. At first selling his fruit to top wineries, it is only since 1999 that Kamen (with Mark Herold) has produced his highly acclaimed, eponymous wine.
Write Your Own Review