- Pinot Noir Freedom Hill 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Supple reds complement the widest range of meals.
- Easy with country paté.
- Equally well with Moroccan lamb tagine
- or with shitake mushrooms sautéed in garlic butter and soy sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, coffee, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, plum, blackberry, earthy
- Located in the Willamette's Coast Range just south of Dallas and planted to sedimentary Bellpine soil, the fruit from Wright's 2.85 acre block is wholly Pommard clone. The vineyard was planted in 1980. Wines from this site are the firmest and most structured of all of their Pinots. Owned and managed by Dan & Helen Dusschee, only 340 cases of Freedom Hill are produced.
Write Your Own Review