- Pinot Noir Nysa Vineyard 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Supple reds complement the widest range of meals.
- Easy with country paté.
- Equally well with Moroccan lamb tagine
- or with shiitake mushrooms sautéed in garlic butter and soy sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black cherry, cinnamon
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, blueberry, cherry
- Perched on a 700ft. elevation in the heart of Dundee Hills and embedded with clay-rich soil, Nysa Vineyard exudes high-altitude elegance whilst showcasing the clonal characteristics of its vines; the intense fruit of Pommard, the perfume of Wadenswil and the lushness of Dijon clone 115. Owned and managed by Michael Mega, KWC’s Nysa is mega-delicious!
Write Your Own Review