- Pinot Noir 2008
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Lean
- Rich, but zesty Pinot Noirs are the ultimate team players.
- Pair with all manner of roasted or smoked meats,
- roasted duck with a fruit glaze
- or hard-wood grilled tuna steaks.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, blackberry, cherry, forest floor
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, herbaceous
- Television execs Bruce and Joanne Kerner decided after a 1992 New Zealand vacation that not only would they return, but that buying land, growing grapes and making wine would be in their future. They planted a 26 acre plot at the junction of the Wairau and Waihopai rivers, took classes at UC Davis and UCLA and now are turning out award-winning wines. Made for TV movie?
Write Your Own Review