Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Riesling 2016
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Wonderfully versatile, semi-dry Rieslings compliment a wide array of flavors and food styles.
- Serve with mango salsa chicken,
- a cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or grilled salmon with a chili-lime sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, peach, green apple
- Located on the north shore of Keuka Lake, in the village of Penn Yan, named for the first settlers, Pennsylvania and New England (Yankee) followers of 18th century evangelist, Jemima Wilkenson, the Keuka Spring Vineyards was founded in the early 1980's by Judy and Len Wiltberger. The wines are made by the white wine loving, Pittsburgh native and Cornell graduate, August Deimel.
Write Your Own Review