- Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Sauvignon Blanc's clean, fresh taste works with a range of foods.
- Perfect companion to salads and seafood.
- Beautiful with oysters.
- Pairs well with vegetarian dishes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, lemon, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, stone fruits, pineapple
- The aromas alone will whisk you away to a pineapple paradise complete with sun and surf. As "guardians of the vineyard", Kim and Erica Crawford, who co-founded the winery in the mid-90's (selling in 2003 to Vincor, owned by Constellation) have a super-concise philosophy, " ... to make wine that is accessible, varietally expressive, fruit driven and generous." 'Nuff said.
Write Your Own Review