- Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Sauvignon Blanc's clean, fresh flavors work well with a wide range of foods.
- A perfect companion to salads and seafood.
- Quite beautiful with oysters
- and mighty fine with a variety of vegetarian offerings.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lime, pineapple
- The aromas alone will whisk you away to a pineapple paradise complete with sun and surf. As "guardians of the vineyards", Kim and Erica Crawford, who co-founded the winery in the mid-90's (selling in 2003 to Vincor, owned by Constellation) have a super concise philosophy, "... to make wine that is accessible, varietally expressive, fruit-driven and generous." Done and done.
Write Your Own Review