- Chardonnay Dutton Ranch 2003
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A wine this rich cries out for richness or cream in food.
- Try with game birds,
- cream sauces
- or hide in a closet and hoard it for yourself!
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, aged, butter, hazelnut, pineapple
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, tropical fruits, nutty, caramel
- Robert Parker: "Why is it that I always find buttery popcorn, tropical fruit, creme caramel, and almost roasted hazelnuts in the Chardonnays from the Dutton Ranch?...This is in-your-face Chardonnay that is not the most subtle wine by any means but Meursault premier cru-like, ripe and heady." A rich treat by any standard.
Write Your Own Review