- Chardonnay Sonoma Coast les Noisetiers 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve Michelin-worthy dishes with restaurant caliber wines.
- A laudable pair for sea urchin ravioli with wild mushroom sauté or
- roasted squab with chesnut quenelles.
- (For the ambitious cook!)
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, almond, biscuit, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, honeysuckle, peach, pear
- Conceived as a restaurant-designated wine to provide the consistency needed for large-scale demands, les Noisetiers also differs from other Kistler Chardonnays in that it is a blend of numerous blue-chip vineyards. Largely inspired by the signature hazelnut aspect of Meursault, treat yourself to this "impressively endowed" (per Parker) stunner.
Write Your Own Review