- Chardonnay McCrea Vineyard 2005
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- For a special meal.
- Think "body" such as a rich soup.
- Try with wild salmon, butter-seared scallops,
- or just kick back and enjoy a really special wine experience.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, aged, hazelnut, mineral, orange blossoms
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, endless finish, citrus fruits, red apple, oak
- "The 2005 Chardonnay McCrea Vineyard exhibits a light green/gold color as well as beautiful aromas of lemon oil, tangerine rind, and subtle wood spices, zesty acidity, full body, superb concentration, and stunning length. It should evolve for 7-10 years....It is wines like these that keep an old critic like me inspired and energized." Robert Parker.
Write Your Own Review