- Chardonnay Kistler Vineyard 2006
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Sometimes a wine is good enough that it demands a serious dinner.
- Share it with someone you love,
- eat it with something you love
- and be sure to stop and appreciate it!
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, caramel, citrus fruits, honeysuckle
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, floral, stone fruits, mineral
- Winemaker notes: "Deeply pitched aromas of white peach, spring flowers, and powdered stone...Remarkably layered and large-scaled for such a firmly structured and focused wine. Densely packed and bright with a compelling sweetness of fruit supported by a powerful stony underpinning." Parker rating: 96-98. Extremely limited.
Write Your Own Review