- Chardonnay Vine Hill Vineyard 2005
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Rich, but crisp Chardonnays pair perfectly with anything with wings.
- Try with game birds,
- chicken (or duck),
- or anything delicious baked in a cream sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, lemon, mineral, orange blossoms
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, peach, wet stones
- Parker writes, "With striking intensity, great elegance, richness, precision, and delineation, this beautiful Chardonnay brought to mind a top-notch French Corton-Charlemagne." "...Another crisp, elegant yet powerful, mineral-dominated effort...exhibiting scents of lemon oil, white currants, peaches, and orange rind." 94-96 points. Incredibly good. Extremely limited.
Write Your Own Review