- Chardonnay Vine Hill Vineyard 2006
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Rich, but crisp Chardonnays pair perfectly with anything with wings.
- Try with game birds,
- chicken (or duck),
- or anything delicious baked in a cream sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, guava, lemon, orange blossoms
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, peach, wet stones
- Parker writes: "Another impressive group of Chardonnays from Steve Kistler, these 2006s are unmistakably Burgundian in their aromatics, textures, and flavor profiles." 93-96 points. Incredibly good. Extremely limited.
Write Your Own Review