- Pinot Noir Kistler Vineyard 2003
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- A wine this special should be served with an equally special meal...or not.
- Savor with roasted poultry,
- gamey meats
- and rustic cheese.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, roses, strawberry
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, floral, cranberry, black currant
- "Burgundian... pure and impressive" says Robert Parker. This crisp and lively pinot noir from the rock-star Kistler Vineyards team delivers a tart, medium-bodied first impression and finishes with a burst of red fruits. Another remarkable vintage. The wine is just hitting its stride. Extremely limited.
Write Your Own Review