- Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Hefty reds compliment grilled meat, the redder the better.
- Try with a marinated shell steak,
- uncommonly good with a decadent nibble of dark chocolate,
- or simply enjoy while watching the sun set.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, coffee, creme de cassis, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black fruits, spicy, chocolate
- Founded by successful entrepreneurs, Jim Bailey and RoAnn Costin, Knights Bridge typifies a labor of love. Sustainably farmed, limited yields, prime vineyards and an expert team combine in a powerful, rich, spicy bottle of top-notch California juice. It packs all of the fruit and weight of a serious California Cab with a beguiling dash of minerality and spice.
Write Your Own Review