- Chardonnay 2010
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair full-blown Napa Chardonnays with bold and decadent dishes.
- Perfect with seared scallops and tarragon butter,
- sea urchin ravioli
- or grilled Alaskan king crab dipped in a lemon-chili mayonnaise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, oak, tropical fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lime, pineapple, butter
- Founded by Pat Kuleto (Fog City Diner) in the early 90's, the estate's rugged terrain was planted with 100's of unique, micro-block, sub-1 acre vineyards. A massive state-of-the-art, gravity-flow winery was completed in 2001. Foley Family Wines bought the winery in 2009. Their estate Chardonnay sees extended skin contact before fermentation and is aged for a year in French oak.
Write Your Own Review