- Pinot Grigio 2020
- Pinot Grigio
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- With its creamy, citrus core and zesty minerality, Pinot Grigio is one friendly table mate.
- Try a muenster cheese soufflé with red peppers and tomatoes,
- spaghetti alle vongole
- or classic risotto primavera.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, peach
- Founded in 1900,and one of the oldest cooperatives in Alto Adige, Kellerei-Cantina Kurtatsch has the unusual distinction of having 190 members who farm exactly 190 hectares of vines. And all members do their own vineyard work. The entirety of the holdings are farmed sustainably and the co-op's Pinot Grigio is created from hand-harvested, low-yielding, hillside grapes tank fermented and aged.
Write Your Own Review