La Posta del Vinatero
- Malbec Angel Paulucci Vineyard 2017
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Sí. Malbec ama la carne.
- Pair with a generously marinated carne asada
- or a super-savory carne guisada.
- Warm yourself up and serve with a piquant chili con carne or a stewy carne adovada.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cherry, coffee, mineral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, blackberry, chocolate
- La Posta is the triadic partnership between longtime grape growers, a talented winemaker and an enthusiastic importer. In this case, the grower is Angel Paulucci, who planted these Malbec vines in 1970. The winemaker is Luis Reginato (Tikal, Catena) and the importer is Vine Connections, who have been a leading force in artisan-made Argentine wines for nearly two decades.
Write Your Own Review