- Vermouth Royal Blanc
- Wine, Pineau des Charentes, Herbs, Botanicals
- France > Charente
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Soft
- Vermouth Blanc, the third child.
- Add equal parts sweet and blanc to make an even more perfect Manhattan.
- Sip on the rocks with a twist
- or mix with Scotch and cherry Brandy for a gritty Blood & Sand.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, floral, grape, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, citrus fruits, stone fruits
- Developed by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet (Ciroc, G-Vine) and produced in Charente from a base of white wines, Pineau des Charentes (a Vin de Liqueur; fresh grape juice and must blended with very young Cognac) and a slew of botanicals (12-28) from angelica to quinine bark, La Quininye (pronounced: quin-tea-knee) was named for Louis XIV's chief gardener and herb master.
Write Your Own Review