- Vermouth Royal Extra Dry
- Wine, Pineau des Charentes, Herbs, Botanicals
- France > Charente
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Let dry vermouth guide you through the whole meal.
- On the rocks to stimulate your appetite,
- a splash in your salad dressing to cut the acidity
- and in the chicken fricassée for aromatic complexity.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, licorice, white pepper
- Developed by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet (Ciroc, G-Vine) and produced in Charente from a base of white wines, Pineau des Charentes (a Vin de Liqueur; fresh grape juice and must blended with very young Cognac) and a slew of botanicals (12-28) from angelica to quinine bark, La Quininye (pronounced: quin-tea-knee) was named for Louis XIV's chief gardener and herb master.
Write Your Own Review