- Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chile > Maipo Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a densely packed Cabernet with hearty and meaty fare.
- Beef tenderloin with a blackberry compote,
- lamb pot pie with rosemary and roasted garlic
- or a drippy, messy, cheesy burger should do the trick.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, leather , red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cherry, chocolate, toasty
- Miguel Bersoain honed his winemaking skills in Europe, but took his talents home to Chile in 2010, starting a family winery while also engaging in several side wine projects, like Los Morros and ByB. For Lafken, his father run the office and his wife, Alexandra, handles the marketing. Their Cabernet starts with grapes from a 25 year old single plot. The wine is tank fermented and ages in French oak for 16 months.
Write Your Own Review