Lang & Reed
- Cabernet Franc 2010
- Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Match well-fruited, but herbaceous Cabernet Francs with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Perfect with marinated vegetable kebabs,
- pot-roasted rabbit
- or a rosemary-rubbed pork tenderloin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- The Skupnyy family (John & Tracy with sons Reed & Jerzy Lang) have been beating the Cabernet Franc drum since 1996, starting up after John's stints at Caymus and Niebaum-Coppola and during Tracy's long tenure at Spottswoode. Working with long-term contract fruit, mostly from Lake County, they have created a brand with North Coast typicity and a Loire soul.
Write Your Own Review