- Ivory Label Champagne Demi-Sec NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Full-Bodied, Soft
- Pair a Demi-Sec with dishes that are less sweet than the wine.
- Try spring rolls with chilli mayonaise
- or a strawberry and goat cheese pizza drizzled with white balsamic.
- Lamb sweetbreads, anyone?
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, honeysuckle, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, green apple, brioche
- With a history dating back over 250 years, Lanson (née Domaine Delamotte) has been served at events honoring everyone from Gen. Eisenhower to Pres. Kennedy and Kings from George V to Olaf of Norway, just to drop a couple of names. Constant however, is that Lanson has never used malolactic fermentation, allowing the wine's complexity and elegance to unfold naturally with time.
Write Your Own Review