- Glou Glou 2021
- Carignan, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Whether glou glou, crushable or vin de soif; cool, easy-going-down reds can be your best vinous pal.
- Grab a pizza with sausage and extra cheese,
- stack your smashed burgers high
- or tuck in with an asada tostada.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, brambly, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. This is not a celebrity vanity project. As co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before getting going. Glou Glou (French for glug glug) was created in 2017 as a chillable red to serve with round foods (pizza, burgers) and is a juicy, zesty carbonic cuvée from old vine grapes.
Write Your Own Review