- Beaujolais-Villages La Gourde a Gamay 2021
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- A vivacious multitasker, pair a glou-glou Gamay with your capacious culinary creativity.
- Seared ahi, air-fried pork belly bites,
- beet and sweet potato tartare
- and warm duck confit salad. You get the idea.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful,
- Laura Lardy's father, Lucien, is a founding member of Terroirs Origenels, a collective of independent Beaujolais and Maconnais winemakers, and her brother, Yohan, is one of the region's vigneron rock stars. Laura, who produced her 1st vintage under her own name in 2017 using some of the family's vines, follows the same vinous path: minimal intervention, spontaneous fermentation, minimal sulfur.
Write Your Own Review