- Rosé Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Rosé Champagne is delicious as an apéritif, but is also an amazingly friendly table mate.
- Pair with smoked salmon canapés,
- quiche Lorraine, spiced chicken thighs
- or a basket of market-fresh berries.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, raspberry, strawberry jam
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, strawberry, cherry
- Founded in 1812 and bestowed to couple, Eugene Laurent and Mathilde Perrier, in 1881, this historic family-owned Champagne house has been helmed by the Nonancourts since 1939. A saignée rosé (brief contact with the grape skins during fermentation), Laurent-Perrier’s seductive cuvée has a wildly intense berry bouquet that sets up the hedonistic experience to follow.
Write Your Own Review