- Rouge 2013
- Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- France > Gard
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair bright, southern French reds with straightforward, comfortable flavors.
- Flip a few burgers and grill some vegetables
- or top your pizza with onions and mushrooms.
- Tacos and tortas too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, red fruits, spicy, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, smoky, raspberry, blackberry
- Formed in 1951, the cooperative, La Terrasses Cèvenoles, now boasts 500 members. Located in the foothills of southeastern France's Cévannes range, the vineyards benefit from not only a Mediterranean climate, but also the high rainfall and cool breezes of the mountains. Their Cigalois cuvée is tank fermented and aged, retaining its fresh and vibrant appeal from vine to bottle.
Write Your Own Review