Left Foot Charley
- Relic Hard Apple Cider
- Apples (Winesap, Balwin, Rhode Island Greening, Jonathan, Hubardston Nonesuch
- U.S.A. > Michigan
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Crisp cider, a versatile table mate.
- A natural at family sit-downs with turkey and ham,
- Parmesan crisps, apricot & Gorgonzola-stuffed crescent rolls
- and scrumptious with fruity cobblers. Mmm... cobbler.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, green apple, yeasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, red apple
- Named for the childhood moniker that founder Bryan Ulbrich acquired due to an inward leaning limb, Left Foot Charley was started as a way for the numerous vineyard and orchard owners in northern Michigan to see their crop produced as a terroir-based, quality product instead of just selling it off for bulk blends. LFC's Relic cider is off-dry with light, southpaw-leaning tannins.
Write Your Own Review