- Pinot Noir Thea's Selection 2016
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Compliment Pinot Noir's complex flavors with full-flavored, but non-spicy dishes.
- Serve with thick slices of rare roast beef,
- grilled swordfish steaks
- or a sauté of wild mushrooms.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, raspberry, spicy, chocolate
- Environmental lawyer, Eric Lemelson, envisioned and realized a state of the art Pinot Noir facility when he built his gravity flow winery in 1999. Using local lumber and utilizing underground barrel rooms, this "no compromise" winery features a one of a kind mobile sorting platform and produces stunning Pinot Noirs from organically farmed, estate fruit.
Write Your Own Review