- Pinot Noir Thea's Selection 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Compliment Pinot Noir's complex flavors with full-flavored, but non-spicy dishes.
- Serve with thick slices of rare roast beef,
- grilled swordfish steaks
- or a sauté of wild mushrooms.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cooking spices, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, mocha, raspberry, spicy
- Environmental lawyer, Eric Lemelson, envisioned and realized a state-of-the-art Pinot Noir facility when he built his gravity flow winery in 1999. Using local lumber and utilizing underground barrel rooms, his no compromise approach features a one-of-a -kind mobile sorting platform. Thea's Selection, showcasing fruit from all seven of their organically farmed sites, is barrel-aged and bottled unfined, unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review