Les Deux Rives
- Corbieres 2010
- Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Carignan
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match comfort meals and Mediterranean fare to the earthy tones of a bottle-aged Corbiéres.
- Try chicken with olives and capers
- or braised lamb with couscous.
- A sautéed mushroom burger fits the bill, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, baked fruit, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, mushroom
- Named for the banks of the 400 year-old canal that connects the Mediterranean Sea with the Atlantic; once a premier shipping lane, now a route for sightseeing barges, Les Deux Rives Corbieres has often had the backhanded distinction of being referred to as an "everyday" red. Hmm... lush cassis aroma and soft, baked fruit flavors, maybe it's a make-everyday-special red.
Write Your Own Review