Les Vignerons Parisiens
- Haussmann 2016
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Hearty
- Serve and urban Syrah with urbane dishes.
- Pair with a savory pot-au-feu,
- decadent duck confit with roasted (in duck fat) potatoes
- or a bacon-wrapped venison tenderloin topped with a garlic cream sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, spicy
- The first and only winery within the city of Paris, Les Vignerons Parisiens was founded in 2015 by Matthieu Bosser, Emmanuel Gagnepain and Frederic Duseigneur. For this cuvée, they source organically farmed Syrah from the Rhone, truck it to Paris, ferment it with native yeasts and mature it in 400-500L barrels. The wine is named for Paris' 19th century urban planner, George-Eugene Haussmann.
Write Your Own Review