- Merlot Agnus 2014
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Rich, complex and from interesting origins (just like you!), match ripe Brazilian Merlots with the same at the table.
- Pair with a crown roast of lamb,
- classic barreado
- or osso bucco with creamy polenta.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, strawberry
- No oak, no irrigation, no herbicides. Instead, it's lots of love from Italian descendants with generations of grape growing tradition that go into this Serra Gaucha Merlot. According to Lidio Carraro "everything starts in that special moment when we plant the (root) stock and graft it affectionately, as if we were caring for a child who has recently been born." Nossa! Tà bom?
Write Your Own Review