- Bridge Lane Chardonnay NV CAN
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match cans of unoaked Chardonnay with on-the-go fare.
- Union Fare's avocado toast with watermelon radish,
- Mexicue's blackened fish tacos
- or chicken fingers w/ buttermilk ranch from Dirty Bird to Go.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, mineral
- Introduced in 2004 and named for the road next to one of their vineyards, Bridge Lane is the 2nd label of Lieb Cellars, the North Fork winery that made their bones on the, unusual for the region, Pinot Blanc crafted by winemaker, Russell Hearn. Bridge Lane revels in the "everyday" aspect of their brand, offering wines in 375ml cans, 3L boxes and 20L kegs, as well as standard 750ml bottles.
Write Your Own Review