- Bridge Lane Rosé
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match East End rosés with downtown flavors.
- Insalada di tonno drizzled with anchovy vinaigrette,
- a spinach and feta frittata
- or an open-faced croque-madame with mayonnaise-dabbed crab meat.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, strawberry jam
- Introduced in 2004 and named for the road next to one of their vineyards, Bridge Lane is the 2nd label of Lieb Cellars, the North Fork winery that made their bones on, unusual for the region, Pinot Blanc. The wines are crafted by North Fork legend, Russell Hearn, alongside vineyard manager, Jildo Vazquez.
Write Your Own Review