- Pinot Blanc Estate 2018
- Pinot Blanc
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Rich, but crisp Pinot Blancs compliment every course.
- A natural with local oysters like East Ends or Bluepoints.
- Great with charred lemon chicken piccata
- or a decadent triple creme wedge of Brillat-Savarin.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- Founded in 1992 with the Lieb family's purchase of 12 acres of vines in Cuthogue, the estate has expanded to nearly 90 acres of sustainably-farmed vineyards, including the old vine Pinot Blanc (circa 1983!) for their signature wine. A tight crew of a dozen staff the winery, including veteran North Fork winemaker, Russel Hearn, affable Director of Sales, Michael Cook and their irrepressible Brand Ambassador, Becca Rock.
Write Your Own Review