- Pinot Blanc Estate 2018
- Pinot Blanc
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Rich, but crisp Pinot Blancs compliment every course.
- A natural with local oysters like East Ends or Bluepoints.
- Great with charred lemon chicken piccata
- or a decadent triple creme wedge of Brillat-Savarin.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- Founded in 1992 with the Lieb family's purchase of 12 acres of vines in Cutchogue and subsequently sold to an eager group of investors in 2012, the estate has expanded to nearly 90 acres of sustainably-farmed vineyards, including the old vine Pinot Blanc (circa 1983) for their signature bottling. The wines are crafted by veteran North Fork winemaker, Russell Hearn alongside vineyard manager, Jildo Vazquez.
Write Your Own Review