- Sparkling Pinot Blanc 2018
- Pinot Blanc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Serve a zestfully balanced sparkler with well-seasoned comfort fare.
- Grab some fried calamari drizzled with garlicky aioli,
- steamed sea bass with ginger, scallions and soy sauce
- or crispy, pan-fried chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, orchard fruit
Mouth: lemon, pear, nutty
- Founded in 1992 with the Mark Lieb's purchase of 14 acres of vines in Cutchogue and eventually sold to an eager group of investors in 2012 (including Lieb's winemaker, Russell Hearn) the estate has expanded to nearly 90 acres of sustainably-farmed vineyards, including the USA's largest contiguous plot of their signature grape, Pinot Blanc, some of which was originally planted in 1983, as well as a custom crush facility.
Write Your Own Review