- Blanc Apéritif Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Apéritifs are best served... you guessed it, before a meal.
- Helps get the party started and the appetites stimulated.
- If dessert's your thing,
- try Lillet steeped with peaches, cloves and verbena leaves. Mmm...
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, honey, mint, orange blossoms
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, citrus fruits, peach
- Produced in Podensac, just south of the city of Bordeaux, Lillet has been whetting appetites for over 100 years. An infusion of white Bordeaux and liqueurs made from Tunisian oranges, Haitian quinine, and a few exotic botanicals, matured in oak and blended to showcase Lillet's signature aromatic elegance. Eminently mixable, but classically; on the rocks with a slice of orange.
Write Your Own Review