- Lambrusco Labrusca Rosato
- Lambrusco Salamino, Lambrusco di Sorbara
- Italy > Emilia-Romagna
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Versatile and food-friendly, Lambrusco Rosato is the ultimate al fresco wine.
- Pair with an assortment of bruschette,
- roasted beets with pecorino and mint
- or charred octopus with borlotti beans.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, floral, strawberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry
- Partially fermented off the skins to produce a marvelous shade of pink, Lambrusco Rosato is a novel niche that is steadily gaining ground in the soon-to-be-too-crowded rosé arena. From fourth-generation winemakers who've been producing traditional, dry Lambrusco for nearly a century. The word Labrusca on the label is a nod to the grape's ancient name and origins.
Write Your Own Review