- Gamay Noir 2019
- Gamay Noir, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Bright, fresh, vital and delicious. That's Gamay.
- A perfect partner to paté, charcuterie and salade frisée aux lardons.
- Try with a fennel, onion and leek tart
- or cheesy corn and black bean quesadillas.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, straw and hay
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cranberry, mineral
- Lo-Fi Wines is the partnership of Mike Roth, (Coquelicot Estate) and Craig Winchester (Martian Ranch.) Given the opportunity to work with some extra Coquelicot fruit, they started Lo-Fi. They have a dislike of manipulated, over-extracted, overripe and overpriced wines. What they do like is minimal intervention, native yeasts, little or no added sulfites, naturally low alcohol and wines that are alive. We like what they like.
Write Your Own Review