- Malbec 2015
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a rich, forward-drinking Malbec with a simple, meaty meal.
- Perfect with burgers or sliced London broil.
- Try with rigatoni Bolognese
- or a couple of slices of portobello and black olive pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black currant, blackberry
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black fruits, creme de cassis
- Author of The Sommelier's Guide to Wine and (former?) Wine Director about town (Auriole Las Vegas, Clo NYC), Brian Smith founded Loca Linda with the idea that he could produce and promote "crazy pretty wine from some pretty crazy people." The hand-harvested grapes for Loca Linda are culled from 50 year old vines grown at 3000 feet above sea level in Vista Flores.
Write Your Own Review