Lost Draw Cellars
- Roussanne La Padera 2017
- U.S.A. > Texas
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match an everthing's-bigger-in-Texas Roussanne with sweetly spiced and richly textured fare.
- Chicken tagine with apricots and almonds,
- Ensenada-style fish tacos
- or grilled lobster with ginger and soy sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, spicy
- Peanut and cotton farmer, Andy Timmons placed the right bet when he added a third cash crop in 2006, grapes, and now he's the largest grower in Texas. His nephew, Andrew Sides, who had worked the family farm, decided to partner with his girlfriend's, now wife's, father Troy Ottmers, an oil and gas man, and uncle Andy, planting grapes on his own farm. And so began Lost Draw Cellars. Yet another big Texas story.
Write Your Own Review