- Beaune 1er Cru 150th Anniversary 2009
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair pedigreed Burgundies with roasted birds and creamy cheeses.
- Start with coarse country paté and grainy mustard,
- then magret de canard aux fruits rouge.
- Finish with some runny St-Marcellin cheese.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, black cherry, dusty
- To commemorate their 150th anniversay, the venerable Maison Jadot created a cuvée culled from nearly 20 Beaune premier crus! The Wine Advocate raves, "It boasts extraordinary richness and length, not to mention fabulous overall balance. Seemingly endless layers of intensely fragrant dark red fruit build to the effortless, huge finish. This is a fabulous showing from Jadot."
Write Your Own Review