- Montrachet 2010
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair your dazzling Montrachet with rich textures, but uncomplicated flavors.
- Match with baked turbot with apples and leeks,
- lobster poached in court bouillon
- or veal scaloppini in a saffron cream.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, butter, smoky, stone fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, mineral
- We could write our own, but probably best in this case to quote the heavy-hitters. Burghound raves, " Exceptionally rich, powerful and strikingly well-concentrated flavors... culminating in a massively long finish where, once again, the balance is flawless." Tanzer's IWC calls it "Utterly primary Montrachet, while The Wine Advocate gushes simply, "This is a dazzling effort." 'Nuff said.
Write Your Own Review