- Cristal Champagne Brut 2009
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match luxurious Champagnes to life's finer moments.
- Pair with smoked salmon and créme fraiche canapés
- and crispy cheese straws.
- Ironic creatives will still go the Cristal and Twinkies route.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, hazelnut
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, lemon, red fruits, brioche
- Created as a luxury cuvée for Tsar Alexander II, Cristal's flat-bottomed, clear bottle was specially designed to both differentiate it from a common green bottle and to prevent explosives from being concealed within it. Seriously. Its image is as socially iconic as the prestige blend contained within, with media references from Tarantino to Showgirls and devotion from both the Yakuza and the Russian mob. Na Zdorovie!
Write Your Own Review