- Finca Luzon 2013
- Monastrell, Syrah
- Spain > Jumilla
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A good everyday red, great with Mediterranean dishes and mid-week takeout alike.
- Drink with Cantonese-style duck,
- portobello mushroom burgers
- or Greek moussaka.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, blueberry, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black currant
- Over 60% of the Jumilla appellation was devastated by the phylloxera louse in 1989. Historically known for producing dark, tannic, full-bodied wines, replanting has ushered in a fresher prespective and experimental approach to vineyard management and winemaking. To new beginnings!
Write Your Own Review