Maison Albert Bichot
- Bourgogne Rouge 2018
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Ah, Burgundy.
- Synonymous with beef bourguignon and indispensable in coq au vin.
- Why not try with bacon-topped cod filets on a bed of spinach and mushrooms
- or cold London broil on warm garlic bread?
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, raspberry, spicy, strawberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, cranberry, cherry, earthy
- The Maison Albert Bichot began life as Maison Beaunoise, leasing their vast expanse of wooded properties as hunting grounds. It wasn't until 1831, after inheriting vineyards, that they emerged as a wine-player, purchasing (on the cheap) several negoce houses during those phylloxera-ravaged times. Still family owned, they are a negociant of major importance and quality.
Write Your Own Review