Maison Deux Montille
- Auxey-Duresses Blanc 2010
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair a nuanced Auxey-Duresses with rich fish, poultry or cheese dishes.
- Try chicken breasts simmered in a cream-based sauce,
- skate with brown butter
- or a grilled salmon and goat cheese salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, green apple, nutty
- Having succeeded their father, Hubert de Montille, siblings Alix and Etiene now run the 15 hectare family estate as well as their 2003 negocient start-up, Deux Montille Soeur et Frere. The heroine of the film Mondovino, Alix's influences for white wine come as much from husband, superstar winemaker Jean-Marc Roulot as from her esteemed father. Vibrantly wired and bold.
Write Your Own Review