Maison Deux Montille
- St. Romain le Jarron 2010
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair a crisp St. Romain with rich fish, poultry or cheese dishes.
- Serve with chicken breasts simmered in a cream-based sauce,
- skate with brown butter
- or a grilled salmon and tangy goat cheese salad.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chalk, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, wet stones
- Having succeeded their father, Hubert de Montille, siblings Alix and Etiene now run the 15 hectare family estate as well as their 2003 negocient start-up, Deux Montille Soeur et Frere. The heroine of the film Mondovino, Alix's influences for white wine come as much from husband, superstar winemaker Jean-Marc Roulot as from her esteemed father. Vibrantly wired and bold.
Write Your Own Review